Thursday 17 September 2009


Let me tell you three words. Freedom. Choice. Reaction.

The first word, Freedom has many meanings, but I prefer this one. "the absence of or release from ties, obligations, etc".

I have Freedom, now. I can do pretty much whatever I want. Can kill who I want, fly where I want, though within reason. I have the freedom of choice.

Choice, which is the second word. Choices come in many forms as well. And I have had a choice placed on my table, quite without realising it. I have the choice to go home.

And not just any home, a home I helped build with isk and minerals donated and the blood and sweat of those I fought with.

A place I have thought of returning to many times... but now is more reality than fiction. How are you supposed to react to that? What should my reaction be given that I'm happy in my corp?

Reaction, the third word. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. An old saying, but one that stands the test of time. An action has happened, and quite without realising it a reaction has occured. All that remains to be seen is how far the reaction goes.

What is all this you ask? Nothing really but the ramblings of a drifter pirate..... but there comes a time when even with all the freedom in the world you have to make a choice and with that choice comes a reaction.

Not all are good, or make sense.... but every so often, the reaction is positive.

I am giving myself til the end of the week to find out if this one is good, if it makes senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment